Biyernes, Oktubre 7, 2011

LAST AND FINAL :’(

Hi there, so this is my last entry for our blog. My comments, summarization and other things will be here. So enjoy reading and happy eating :)

At first, I thought that blogging is so hard and boring. I thought that it is just for the people who have lots of spare time. But after this experience on blogging,
I can say that I am absolutely wrong. Even though that this blog is just a part of our subject, I gained a bunch of happiness and learned a lot from this. Not just because of the lectures that our professor shared to us but also those experiences on the road with my group mates.

I and my group mates chose the topic: “the adventures of the urbanites” because we thought that as a teenager living in an urban area it would b easier for us to do this. But when we are doing this we realized that even though we are living in an urban region, there are still a lot of new things that we can learn and experience. Like the first city that we explored, the Manila City. Even our school is located at the said city, still we enjoyed it. The trolly ride, kalesa ride, places of fashion in Manila, it was just so FUN :). Also our experience in Pasay City and QC was a big HAPPINESS. The sea side, MOA, Trinoma, SM north EDSA, ukay-ukay spots and many more, an experience that can be treasured for a lifetime.

And also because of those things that I really enjoyed, I am very thankful to all the person behind this, my groupmates, classmates, to our professor mam Angie and also to those who are giving their extra time to read our entries :). BIG THANK YOU GUYS :)

So there, byebye guys :)

<3 BLOG. Muamuatsuptsup :p

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento