Biyernes, Oktubre 7, 2011

Ciao Urbanites!

I've been maintaining my personal blog long before we had this requirement on our Online Writing class. I’ve been using that as my online journal. Online diary in fact. And after finishing this whole stuff, I can say that my blogging experience is completely
different now. I learned a lot from this. I gained so much knowledge and experiences from all the things we’ve been through. It’s like we were able to explore and discover more of what the real urban life is all about. At first, I thought that everything will be as simple as picking up a stone. But I was wrong. Despite the fact that we are living in the urban areas of Metro Manila, I still felt foreign in some cities we’ve visited. I never thought that there are indeed a lot of faces of the urban life.
Since our school is in Manila, we’ve already been very familiar with the place. I thought that there is not much excitement about the place until we had our tour. Our first blog subject, Manila. We started the tour from PUP Sta. Mesa.  We rode the trolley as well as the PNR train. It was indeed a wonderful experience. Riding the trolley is almost the same as enjoying one of the rides in an amusement park. Visiting the urban people of Pasay on the other hand taught me that there are certainly different people in this life. Different people with their own ways of living. We’ve been able to witness their diversity. From the elites up to the less fortunate, we’ve seen that there is really a huge difference between each individual. But that does not stop them in enjoying and making the most out of their lives. Quezon City also made a remarkable point in this blog adventure. It is indeed a very busy place filled with fun, leisure and everything you needed. It is exceptional in its own way and is always as lively as its people.
I will surely cherish each moment that we had in this blog adventure. Every minute spent is really worth reminiscing. It felt like we weren’t really fulfilling a school requirement. It just felt like we were a couple of teenagers trying to enjoy and explore life. What’s best about this is we were able to strengthen the bond between each of us. And I am pretty sure that this journey won’t end here. Though we were not able to visit all the cities of Metro Manila, I am still certain that one of these days; we will be able to do so. Until our next adventure Urbanites! Ciao! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento