Miyerkules, Oktubre 5, 2011

Not Just Blogging

From the very first time that we are told to create a group blog, I was so excited on doing it. I planned before that I will create my personal blog but I wasn't able to do it because it is hard for me to think of such a great topic that i will put in there and because of my busy schedule. So this blog for me is a "dream-come-true'.

I love going out to places with my friends and I somewhat became more "lakwatsera" than before because of this blog. We traveled and experienced a lot of adventures on some places in National Capital Region (NCR) especially in Manila, Pasay and Quezon City. I actually experienced a lot of new things that I wont forget forever.

I won't forget the first time we go out to do our blog. Our destination is Manila. It was actually raining hard that time but we still proceed on our destination. We first rode the "trolley" (from Sta. Mesa to Pandacan then back to Sta. Mesa), which is our first time to rode on it and what makes it more exciting and adventurous is we also experienced pushing the trolley and its really indeed fun! Next is we rode the PNR Train from Sta. Mesa to Tutuban (Divisoria), and which is also again our first time. When we arrived there, we take a walk for a while and do some window shopping :-). After that we proceed to Luneta and from there, we travel riding a "kalesa". We realized after riding it that its better to negotiate with the cochero first before jumping in so you wont have any problem after the ride. We were shocked because he charged us for another bill aside from what we had negotiated. So much for that, what's important is we enjoyed riding.

Our next destination should be Pasig City because from Sta. Mesa, Manila we will ride a ferry, but unfortunately, the ferry station there we're already closed :-/. We had decided to change our destination and we agreed to go to SM Mall of Asia at Pasay City. From Teresa to Avenida, we rode a jeep then we rode LRT from Doroteo Jose to Edsa Station. Lastly we rode a shuttle to be able to arrive at MOA. We take a tour at the mall for a while then we proceed to the seaside to watch the sunset. Whoa! Its was really awesome watching the beautiful sunset on the seaside. I felt a satisfying peace and relaxation with my co-bloggers/friends just by sitting on the seaside, taking some pictures of us and the view and by chatting with them. The relaxing wind that blows on my face, the busy people and noisy but not irritating surrounding, the beautiful sunset and my friends, those made my day complete and have satisfying happiness inside me. :')

Quezon City became our last destination to complete our requirement. Quezon City is really large so we only chose few places to visit. We went to the two famous malls there which is the SM North-Edsa and the Trinoma. And then we take a tour at the University of the Philippines. Not that new, exciting and adventurous but still happy because I'm with my friends.

I'm doing this blog not just for my grade's sake but also for me. I was eager and very much inspired every time I'm doing each of my article because this is one of the reasons that made me happy and feel relaxed despite of very busy and stressful school days. By the way, I used to read blogs of people before. And now, I'm much more interested and my likes of blog reading increased. I find it now more enjoying and I am learning too.

I gained knowledge. I had more bonding times with my friends. And lastly I had a lot of unforgettable experiences that I will bring forever. Thank you so much. 'Til next time guys! :-D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento